At RAS we don’t believe there is one way to pitch. We believe there is an infinite number of ways to pitch. But we do believe that there is one efficient way for each player to pitch and it is based on what they can do physically.
GOAL ORIENTED PROCESS
- MEASURE: Using a comprehensive initial assessment, utilizing Rapsodo training, we evaluate the baseline of your physical movements, on-field ability and mental emotional capacity.
- UNDERSTAND: Analyzing the data collected during your initial assessment, we develop a personalized progression program for each athlete to enhance their performance.
- IMPROVE: Using your progression program, our Coaches work together to ensure you stay healthy and reach your goals.
- MAXIMIZE: Evaluating the data collected from your initial assessment and weekly performance reports, we consistently update your progression program to maximize your overall performance and prevent injuries.
Our remote assessment allows each athlete to truly understand their body. In order to understand what you do and why you do it, we have each athlete undergo a physical and mechanical screen. With this information our performance coaches and strength coaches sit down to determine what the proper individualized plan should be for each athlete.
- Comprehensive Physical Assessment
- High Speed Video Analysis
- Physical Adjustments Report
- Mechanical Adjustments Report
- Kinematic Sequence Report
- Recorded Video Q and A
Our remote training program addresses the physical and mechanical adjustments of each athlete, determined from your remote assessment. Whether you are just getting into the game or you are competing at an elite level, we have a training program thats designed to meet your specific throwing and training needs.
- Virtual meeting to discuss athlete progress, goals, and expectations
- Personalized throwing program based on athletes goals and objectives
- Daily arm care (pre & post throw)
- Daily personalized strength and conditioning tailored to athletes
- Personalized mobility progression based on athletes’ physical assessment and mechanical objectives
Daily Arm Care
Every arm needs to be taken care of throughout the year to decrease the chances of injury, and increase your durability and production. Our arm care program delivers diverse arrray of exercises that address the needs every arm has to stay healthy. Each week you’ll recieve new programming that emphasizes arm health from your T-Spine to your finger tips.
- Online app integration so your program is always with you
- Weekly arm care programming that changes to prevent plateau
- Video instruction and demonstration of each exercise