At RAS we don’t believe there is one way to pitch. We believe there is an infinite number of ways to pitch. But we do believe that there is one efficient way for each player to pitch and it is based on what they can do physically.
GOAL ORIENTED PROCESS
- MEASURE: Using a comprehensive initial assessment, utilizing Rapsodo training, we evaluate the baseline of your physical movements, on-field ability and mental emotional capacity.
- UNDERSTAND: Analyzing the data collected during your initial assessment, we develop a personalized progression program for each athlete to enhance their performance.
- IMPROVE: Using your progression program, our Coaches work together to ensure you stay healthy and reach your goals.
- MAXIMIZE: Evaluating the data collected from your initial assessment and weekly performance reports, we consistently update your progression program to maximize your overall performance and prevent injuries.
Pitching Assessment: $300
- Comprehensive Physical Assessment
- High Speed Video Analysis
- Rapsodo Readings
- Mechanical Adjustments
Kinematic Sequence Report
Private Pitching Lesson: $149 for 2 hours
- Comprehensive warm-up
- Pre/Post throw arm care
- Bullpen with Rapsodo
- High speed video with biomechanical analysis
- One-on-meeting with video and Rapsodo breakdown
Small Group Pitching Package: (Individual) $500 for 4 weeks [Total of 8 in-facility sessions]
4 week daily plan of:
- Personalized throwing program based on athletes goals and objectives
- Daily arm care (pre & post throw)
- Daily personalized strength & conditioning tailored to athletes
- Personalized mobility progression based on athletes’ physical assessment and mechanical objectives
- Package includes four remote training sessions per week (4 weeks)